Thursday 2 February 2017

Hello, its me.....

 
Hello there to any one reading this :) 



So here I am creating a new space on the internet and writing *hopefully* more than ever. I have missed blogging as writing and talking to new people about new experiences or maybe the things that have happened to me. 
This is my fresh start, a new leaf out the old book. So I am going to tell you a little about me.

So again HELLO!!
My name is Chelsea Louise Doe, I am 26 years old and I live in Essex *woooo* not all great as it is made out to be, believe me.

I work as a receptionist in a sports center part time and well that's all for me right now. I have so much free time on my hands which is why I got back to this. I also want to try and make some videos for youtube, but that's a story for a different day.



Some random facts about me

1.  Snow is my favorite weather. Fresh and untouched snow :) Makes me so happy.

2. In 2006 I auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood in Harry Potter and in 2010 I auditioned for the X Factor. Yes that was the same year as One Direction, missed out on that one.

3. I have 6 tattoos and 7 Piercings

4.  I LOVE Christmas. I am thee biggest child when it comes to it. I miss it already :(

5.Brighton is my favorite place in the UK


I plan to make this site about me, what I like and what I don't. Things that have happened to me, the good and the bad.
Beauty and fashion I will attempt but please be warned I am not the best, but I try my hardest. Lifestyle.... This for me will be a big part for me as I am currently working my bum off on trying to change me and my motivation.  I want to be the fittest and the healthiest I have ever been. So I will be posting updates. This is the biggest challenge for me and I want to share my journey and hopefully inspire others.

I want this to be a fun place and I want to get my youtube up and running along side this so you guys, again if anyone is reading this, can see me and get to know me. Also, for me to look back on future references.


Okay I am going blabbering on now

Please follow me on here and my other social networks if you want too.


Byeeee for now

Chelsea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment