Tuesday 28 April 2015

MAC lipsticks



Guys.. I think I might have a *new* slight obsession with MAC lipsticks. I have always been a fan of the make-up but lately I have found myself on the website everyday putting more and more in my basket. They have such a wide selection that is hard not to find the perfect *all a few* one for you. Now I only bought my first one at the end of last year as I was a fan on lipsticks but I never hardly wore them but now I am obsessed with them and realised how they can change up a classic, casual look to evening party look in seconds. 
Although I am still on the hunt for the perfect RED lipstick for my skin tone.
So I had previously bought 'Girl about the Town' a nice bright pink that I am love wearing and wore it in all the pictures from my birthday weekend.
But I have recently purchased 3 more... literally 3 in the last 2 weeks. I don't think it will stop just yet either not with pay day around the corner and Beauty Con coming up.

So my new purchases are 

Snob.. This is my favourite, its a pinky/purple colour that is perfect for my every day look * I even wore it to work one evening* I love the name as well. Snob is a Satin lipstick and is one of the favourites on the website.




Sweet and Sour.. A perfect orange colour for the spring/summer months. It is a Creamsheen lipstick and is just beautiful. I actually fell in love with this shade whilst on a shopping trip with a friend but put it back as I didn't think it would suit me. 1 week later it was in my hand and on my lips and I don't regret it one bit.



Lastly the one I have wanted for a about a year but always was sold out due to it being a limited edition. Thanks the Emma Willis wearing it took forever to find it. We all know which one I am talking about.
Emma+Heming+Willis+First+Eviction+Celebrity+KJvs6towAlsl.jpg (395×594)


Heroine..This Matte lipstick is a favourite with everyone and I personally think everyone should own it in their lipstick collection. Bright purple it maybe but it will certainly make you stand out from the crowd when you wear it. I am not sure as of yet when I will be wearing it but I can assure you it will be.


Last Swatch is all together. The colours are so different but I do love a wide variety. 


It is not me with this obsession it has seemed that my friend has also become rather addicted to the wonderful world of MAC and has a growing collection... Sorry Kel... Shopping soon though yeah?!

MY BAD!!



Hope you like this post 
See You Soon
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The last lipstick looks lovely! I really like purple lipsticks :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heroine too :) Sweet & Sour looks really pretty.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete