Friday 13 September 2013

Chelsea Louise Doe

Hey you beautiful person reading this :)
First off I would like to thank you for reading this as I have started this in aid of stepping out of my comfort zone and well trying something new..... so my first post is going to to be about me as I think its only fair that well you know me a little better before I start rambling and also before I start up my Youtube channel ( I am soooooo excited about making videos).

So I thought I'd give you 10 random facts about me :)

1. I can be super hyper and have tons of energy esp in the mornings when everyone is moody and grumpy I'm not I have the music on singing my heart out like its the middle of the day. 

2. I LOVE Minnie Mouse.

3. I once auditioned for Harry Potter to play the character Luna Lovegood

4.Little Miss Sunshine comes from an old work place which I hated with a passion (DIY Tools, not my thing) but I was always happy and my work collegues gave me the nickname Little Miss Sunshine and at my place of work now some one said it to me again which is pretty awesome.

5. I paint my nails to reflect my mood 

6. I have had the same best friend for 19 years and she is the best person in my life she knows me better than I know myself and she makes me be the person I want to be... I would be lost without her.

7. 7 and 13 are my lucky numbers 

8. I sing all the time shower, way to work, at work, bedroom you name it I LOVE to sing and I LOVE music is can completely change you mood in second 

9. I am allergic to Nuts and absoutley HATE raspberries, cherries and ketchup YUCK!!

10. I have just be informed that I am in the running to run the London 2014 Marathon AHHHHHHHHH

so yeah that's a little about me....

I am going to blog as much as I can about fashion, beauty, photography and life so I hope you all enjoy and feel free to comment or email me anything anytime :) 

Byeeeeeee xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment