Sunday 19 January 2014

*New* Make Up Post

This week for me has been horrid. So much for 2014 being the best one yet cause it has started off bad... I am not going to go into to much detail but lets just say its work, not being able to be myself, lies and fake friends.

But I treated myself to some new make up yaaay! 
I have become a little bit of a lipstick/gloss mad as I think they are well beautiful and can change my mood more than mascara can. If I had to choose between the two I would 100% pick lipstick.
I have also found a new love for Sleek make up. I have seen it around before but truthful I havent really paid attention and looked at what they sell. But after my crappy/low mood I was in boots playing around with make up, seeing what new and all and came across their MASSIVE stand for Sleek and I must admit I am now a fan I bought a lipgloss, lipstick and a blush.
Lipgloss shade I bought was Cranberry Crush its a subtle colour something that can be used day to day and maybe when your not allowed to wear make up in school. It was £4.49 from Boots
Lipstick was in the shade 797 Smother its a deep purple colour on your lips don't be fooled by the dark red in the picture. Perfect for when you have subtle eye make up one this well make your lips stand out rather than your eyes for once. £4.99 from Boots.
Blush. Now normal I go for pink blushes as I am blonde and pale but I bought a slightly darker pink/purple colour which is called Pomegranate. I thought for wintery make up and with the right make up for me this would look nice and make my cheeks stand out. I also had the advice from a boots worker so if you do struggle buying on your own get someone else opinion. This was £4.99 again from Boots.



Next up my 2nd lipstick of the day was again for me another first I had never bought a Revlon lipstick before but I had recently read a blog where someone spoke highly of them so I thought I would try one myself. I bought the colour Sorbet which was £5 in Superdrug.




Last lipstick I bought was a Maybelline 14 hour lipstick. An old friend of mine used to swear this stayed on forever and boy was she right I have been wearing non stop since buying it and it has lasted me pretty much the whole day which is just what you need when you are out and about all day and don't really want to worry TOO much about what you make up is doing. Another upside to this lipstick is that it smells DEVINE it has a sweet smell to it but at the same time you don't want to lick you lips for the taste. I highly recommend this lipstick to anyone.  I got the colour 'on and on pink' but it comes in many shades suitable for everyone's taste.



Well that's me for today 
Thanks for reading feel free to leave comment below or email me 

Chelsea xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment