Friday 17 April 2015

Lauren Conrad and Minnie Mouse



Good Afternoon my fellow bloggers or readers :)

2762F31B00000578-0-image-a-50_1428537473405.jpg (634×640)

I was scrolling through my Twitter feed today and happened to come across Lauren Conrad news feed and noticed that she has created a new clothes range based on the Disney character Minnie Mouse. 
Now if you have read the post on 'My Idol' you will know that Lauren is that for me... Her clothes to her style, her hair... I grew up watching Laguna Beach and The Hills * was devastated when she left* and I have just continued to follow her career now she has become a successful designer/author. Then I LOVE Minnie Mouse she is my favourite Disney character and it worries me how much stuff I own that is Minnie Mouse * DO I EVEN CARE, NO* 
So Lauren doing this actually makes me want to cry as I know the collection will just be amazing and stunningly beautiful as is all her collections, Have you seen the Cinderella one *Swoon* 
The downside if you are a UK resident like myself is that is in the Khols store but as far as I am aware you can order online but the shipping price might be a bit pricey... I will be looking into purchasing some stuff I mean what Minnie Mouse/Disney Lover would pass on that opportunity. It excites me so much.

The collection is available from 10th May but some of the pictures for the collection have been released like a little sneak peak on what to expect. So there looks to be 
2 Dresses 
Red skater dress with the iconic Minnie Mouse logo all over 
Navy dress with Polka dots on the peter pan collar and on the bottom skirt 
Classic white T-shirt with the a sliver outline of Minnie Mouse
Red Skater Skirt (Not 100% sure this is part of the collection as of yet)
and my favourite piece
White short sleeve blouse with again the iconic Minnie Mouse print all over it

The price range is $36-$68 which in £'s is about £24-£45 which to be honest is not a bad price at all.

lauren-conrad-minnie-mouse-kohls06-710x470.jpg (710×470)

Lauren-Conrad-Minnie-Mouse-collection3.jpg (800×994)
lc-kohls-040915spgcn.jpg (420×300)


Please leave some comments on your opinion on the newest collection :) 

Thanks for reading guys and girls 


No comments:

Post a Comment