Sunday 2 February 2014

New FAVOURITE Beauty Product


Good evening bloggers :)
I am sorry that I have neglected my little blog lately :( But I am back on foam!!
Okay so this is actually my new favourite beauty product I have seen a few youtubers review it and I am sure some of you guys have tried and tested it.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water :) Now I found this is a shop called Savers and it was only £2.99 and I have seen in Boots and Superdrug for like £7.99 which is madness :0 
Now I used to be a fan which is also really bad *don't all yell at me* and use face wipes esp baby wipes :0 but since I have found this and been using it on my skin I have changed my mind. 
It fully takes off every each of my make up and leaves my skin super soft. I don't wear loads of make up most days but when I have a special night out I do like to have that extra bit on *most girls do* and its a pain in the butt to get it all off but this just a miracle. 
Apply to the cleansing water to the cotton pad and wipe the face. It literally takes off eye make up, face make up and lips. It completely does the full package :) 
Its amazing and I recommend to ever girl out there.



Have you tried this already? Let me know your reviews on it :)

Bye for now Bloggers 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment