Tuesday 18 February 2014

*NEW* BarryM Silk Nail Polishes

 Hey beautiful bloggers.

Today I have a new post for you *obviously* and its all about the new Barry M SILK nail polishes. Eeeeks I have wanted something new and fresh and when I saw these coming out I HAD to find some for my self to test them out and well use them FOREVER. When I say New I mean it too as they came out 10th Feb 2014 but I have only just found them in my local SuperDrug and didn't have them on date they came out :( but 1 week later and they have them YAAAAY! 
What's ever better is the colours they come in light, natural and pastel colours. I am a BIG fan of pastel colours this year and am determined to big the colours in to my wardrobe once Spring comes around * if it ever does* Oh they are beautiful and at £3.99 you really can't go wrong. If you hurry up and get down there soon they have a deal on which is buy one and get one half price. Sorted!!

Now as you can see I have picked up the pink and the mint green colour *two of my faves* and I have just tested the pink on my nails and it apply's beautifully. I found that I needed to apply two coats just to get the colour I wanted and for it to actually have a full silk effect.
I highly recommend these polishes to anyone that is a fan of painting their nails.


I hope you have enjoyed this post and got you thinking about investing in some yourself.
Thanks everyone
Chelsea 
XOXO


1 comment: