Friday 7 March 2014

Rimmel Colour Rush Lipsticks

Hello you beautiful people :)

So today I thought I would write a nice little post on the Rimmel colour rush lipsticks because I am IN LOVE with them. I think I may have posted about them before but not a whole post dedicated to them and not since there has been some new colours added *Swoon* LOVE them LOVE them LOVE them. 
Now may of you that know me, know that I LOVE my lipsticks and glosses and I have so many I don't think I will be running out any time soon *oops* But I my favourites by far are these beautiful lipsticks. 

 

They don't look like your normal lipsticks in fact they look more like crayons that a child will have but that makes them even better as I like new and different products makes them unique and well makes me want to buy them.
They come in a few colours at first which were the natural colours like browns and light creamy pinks then to the beautiful reds and oranges and have names that you wont forget in a hurry.I picked up:

220 Rumour has it... Perfect for a night out when you want you lips to be your main focus within your make up.



100 Give me a cuddle... This has more of a spring/summer feel to it, a more casual day time look.


and then there is the newest one to join the Rimmel collection now I am unsure on when they released the new ones as I just happened to come across them in my local supermarket ( of all the places aye) so yep the newest ones are PINKS yaaaaaay! I blonde blue and fair skin so pinks are my go to all the time when it comes to lipsticks as it stands out more and doesn't make me look ill like some of the brown colours do.So I picked up the most beautiful pink ( to me it's a beaut, other peoples opinion may be different) its is the:

130 I Want Candy!
I have been wearing every day since I bought it, it goes with everything and makes me feel super girly even when I feel rather *ERGH*




I recommend this lipsticks/blams to any girl that LOVES colourful, long lasting lips! Oh and I must add before I go they smell AMAZING too I think its more chocolate but its a smell that I remember from when I was a kidd but I cant put my finger on it. If any of you guys have any clue what may be when smelling them haha please feel free to comment or tweet me dying to know....


Twitter is @LilMissChelsiii
Instragram: MISSCHELSEALOUISE


Thanks for reading guys 
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy wearing these and they have some colors in the range you won't find with other brands :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete