Saturday 14 June 2014

Life Update

Ello blogging world... I never realised how bad I have been with blogging :0 Very shocking!

But I am back and I promise that I will write more and picture more and all that jazz. But today think I am just going to have a little life update I mean a lot has changed in the 3 months I have neglected my Blog... 

So, I left my job the main one and now work pretty much whenever I possibly can at what used to be my 2nd job. Was a massive shock to me and everyone but leaving was the best thing I could possibly done for myself. I wasn't happy any more, I wasn't myself really did take everything in me to get out of bed in the morning and go there some days. I just was not happy! The fact that I could never do anything after work because I was physically and mentally drained not good for any 23 year old. But now I am freeeee to do what I want to do * I say singing this line* and that is exactly what I have been doing. The old happy Chelsea is well and truly back!!!!
Weirdly enough on January the 1st this year I said to my mum that I do not want to be at my job when I turn 24... I left one week before my birthdaaaay. How strange is that!!

So yeah.... I also had my birthday in this time and turnt 24 BOOO even though I look about 18 *so EVERYONE* keeps telling me and I am mature like a 14 year old * starts singing disney songs* but nope I am actually 24. Had the best birthday EVER. Saw WICKED which I had been dying to see for the past 3 years and a lovely night out with my old school pals. Just could not fault it one bit :) I got spoilt by my friends and family and I am grateful for each and everyone of them :D 

Lots of little things>>

Went away with my oldest and bestest friend for the weekend
Travelled to Lincoln and Birmingham 
Found a new love for reading :) 
Became OBSESSED with The Vampire Dairies * How did I not know about this before* 
Went to the ZOO for the first time in my life
Coffee Mornings
Work Nights out 
Shopping trips with my favourites 
Getting Louis Smiths autograph 


Then I made a pretty big decision to go back into education I finished school and college and thought I was to old for university but I am not and I think NOW well next September to go. I am going to carry on studying what I did in college as I LOVE IT :) I also made the decision to move far away from where I am from Essex to University of Dundee yep I am going to Scotland * aslong as I get in*  I need a fresh start and they do the course I want to do so its prefect I am SUPER EXCITED! 

So yeah thats pretty me all caught up on life kind of :/ 
Advice to anyone.... never do something that doesn't make you happy, life is far to short to be stressing and worrying and all that jazz :D 

Hope you enjoyed this post :) 
Chels xx

No comments:

Post a Comment