Thursday 9 April 2015

Easter, Birthday and McBusted

Hello there blogging friends!

I haven't posted in a while as I kind of got bored with writing what seems to be the same old stuff all the time. I never wanted it to be full of beauty and make up all that jazz. I wanted this little space to be about life, experiences I have had and things I am generally passionate about. I wanted a real life blog something that everyone and anyone can read.
So I don't feel so bad now posting and I am and will be back on track with post whenever I possibly can.

Lets talk Easter,Birthdays and McBusted. I am not sure if you had all known, as I may have mentioned it a few times that my birthday this year feel on Easter weekend. It certainly has it's perks CHOCOLATE being one of them. The other being off work for 5 days straight which was AMAZING!.
Although I was super anxious about the fact that I was turning 25 it turned into being one the best weekends I have had in a very long time. It comes down to my friends and family that's for sure.
So I spent the morning of my birthday at home with the family opening presents, drinking tea *how very English* and singing at the top of my lungs to a birthday playlist. My lovely best friend popped over for a little chat and to help celebrate the day. Which was truly lovely as I don't half see her as much as I would like with me working and her being mum to two beautiful girls that call me 'Aunty Chelsea' so it made my morning an extra bit special.
I then met up with my friend Kelli for a girlie trip to London for a bit of shopping has to be Selfridges buying OF COURSE make up. Going to the Cinderella exhibition, which was basically all the dresses and props used in the new Cinderella film that has recently come out *FYI, I cried TWICE at the film* they were stunning. The blue ball gown dress that Ella wears is just... words can't even describe it. It twinkles when it was twirling around on the stand. 
Lastly, ended the day watching Matilda in the theatre. It was a good show and I recommend it to anyone that loves singing and super catchy songs. It is not the same as the book but then again how can it be the same. It just took me by surprise a little as I have grown up watching the film over and over and over again. I think I was thinking that it was just going to be the same.
Overall it was a good night and was a great day I really enjoyed spending time with friends, shopping and laughing as I feel I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

After my birthday I am normally have a down day as everything just gets to exciting and then its a bit deflating. BUTT this weekend wasn't I woke up even more buzzing as one CHOCOLATE FOR BREAKFAST how can anyone say no to that.... Even better I was going to see McBusted at the 02 in the evening. I have seen the twice last year so I was dying to see them again performing new songs from there album. Someone told me this time last year they would have singles, albums and another tour I would of laughed as I generally thought it was a one time thing and now its just massive. If your my age you have probably grown up with Busted and McFly and cried when Busted split... I think I cried more than James Bourne did and we all know *if your a fan* how much he was upset and sad over it. But then McFly came along and filled that music hole in my chest and now well the UK's number one supergroup.
We were so lucky we had quite good seats. Close to the stage and the OMFG stage so close you could see the sweat on their faces and all their crazy antics.
Ill post some pictures below...

My favourites they performed were "Riding on my bike" if you've seen the show you know how funny the set is for this. "Hate Your Guts" which is just so fast you have to give them props for performing it so well and still being craaaazy and my favourite McBusted song " Beautiful Girls Are The Lonelist" not just because James performs it pretty much on his own but the lyrics are just well.. beautiful.

I got some footage from both days on my trusty camera as well as my birthday meal... Oh the birthday meal let me tell you about that.
Friday before my birthday I was planned a birthday meal with all my work friends which was such a good night. Lets just say there was lots of alchol, lots of video recording, photos, laughing and a Pizza in my lap. I shouldn't be allowed drink sometimes. 
I am going to film the rest of the month *the exciting parts* and mash them in to one video I think until I can get used to this whole vlogging markly so for now there will be month to month vlogs not whenever I go out.

















Crashed The Wedding
 
James Bourne... I wonder who my favourite member is.....



Uber Talented Tom Fletcher



Me and My Beautiful Friend and Fellow McBusted FanGirl Natalie x


Okay worlds longest post which is now pictures mainly ha is over... Thanks for reading 

Byeeeeee
Chels 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment