Thursday 16 April 2015

Marc Jacobs Limited Edition

This perfume actually makes my life right now.. From the second I saw/was told about this perfume I knew I would just love it. 
Everyone knows about Marc Jacobs amazing bottle designs and this one is no different. But the colours well they are just my favourite colours Pink and Purple. This bottle is your proper girlie girl bottle and I am more than certain that even when the perfume is all gone *which I hope last FOREVER* I will still keeping the bottle for decoration :)
Lets get to the smell.. Well it smells like everyone says its smells fruity/ floral. There are a few sites saying it has hints of raspberries which I am not going to lie did kind of put me off this one but once I smelt it there was no raspberries. Just I don't even know how to describe it just divine. 
If you like quite sweet and floral scents then this is one for you. I have tried most of the Daisy range now and they all have a similar smell in which you can recognise who and what fragrance it is.
Perfume Shop 75ml £49.99 
Worth every single penny! Trust me girls.
Lastly it is a limited edition perfume so who knows when this is going to leave us. Grab it quick!


Thanks for reading :) 
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love this perfume
    I love the sweet smell
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely isn't it... :)

      Look forward to checking out your blog hun x

      Delete
  2. I love this perfume
    I love the sweet smell
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete