Monday 1 June 2015

Guess who's back... With a YouTube video

Hello guys!!

I am back after my little break from all things blogging. I had a serious case of writers block which left me feeling so blah about everything. 
But I think I may be over that. I have written a lot over the last couple of days or so about everyday things *not for blogging i'm afraid* but it really made me realise that I miss this little space on the internet.

Anyway as it is the 1st of the month I thought I would share a little Vlog that I made last month at my bosses wedding reception. I was there with a few of my work pals and YES I was drunk but so was everyone else so it makes it a bit more bearable to watch. I don't regret anything I just think it is one of the funniest things I have seen for a while and I am proud of myself for picking up the camera and shoving it in everyone's faces. May I also add these guys are so supportive of me blogging and vlogging that they do not mind it makes it so much more fun this way.

So here it is my first video on youtube... ENJOY!!!
P.S it would mean the world to me if you can subscribe. I really enjoyed making this one even editing it that I will be making some more on a regular basis I think :) 




Thanks Chelsea XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment