Tuesday 14 July 2015

YSL Babydoll lipstick/blush

I had been eyeing up this lipstick/blush for quite some time. By that I mean about 3 months. I am addicted to the site feelunique, I probably visit the site every day even when I don't have any more I am fully aware I have a problem. When it first caught my eye I feel in love but I didn't feel right spending £28.50 on it. I have bought MAC lipsticks for £15 but I think that is my limit, even that is a bit much but sometimes you have to pay that extra bit for a good quality, something that is going to last longer on the lips.

I adore this this lipstick and I am already thinking of purchasing another one in a different colour just so I know I have one for every occasion.. Yes I may have to puchase a couple more but it is worth it. I would recommend to all my friends and family. That includes all you beauty bloggers out there.
I have number number 3 Rose Libre. It comes in the same packaging as all the other YSL lipsticks and the actual lipstick itself is still the same gold just the the pot is different to the norm.
I would say it stays on your lips for most of the day but like most lip products wears off when drinking or just doing your everyday thing. But the shade is still on your lips just needs a little top up.t doesn't leave the nasty lipstick ring around the edges of your lips either. Which I know many of us girls can relate :)
Lipstick/gloss can sometimes feel like the biggest chore to keep looking nice and fresh all day long so we look for something that is long lasting not just pretty anymore. This certainly does it for me and I will be using on them evenings that are special. It has to be them nights for me with the price that this costs.




Thanks for reading guys 
Please let me know if you own one or even thinking about getting one :)

Chelsea 
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try one of these out, this color is so particularly gorgeous! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour of this is gorgeous! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete