Tuesday 14 January 2014

Liebster Awards



So I was tagged by the beautiful anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.com in this tag the instructions are just below and I would like you to answer the same questions as I did :)


The Rules

You must link back to the person that nominated you.
You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.
You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.


1. What made you start your own blog?
 I had wanted to write my own for a while but tbh I never knew what I was doing I started watching youtube and getting make up tips etc and then started reading blogs that people had posted and suddenly thought if they can do it why can't I... Then my little blog was finally born.

2.What was your favourite beauty product of 2013?
My discovery of eyelure 101 false eye lashes. I may be from Essex but I never really thought about wearing them now try and take them off me :P

3. You're allowed 3 items to take with you to a desert island, what are they?
Drinkable water, so my skin stays hydrated ;) Nivea moisturzer again to keep my skin fresh every day I am on the island and a lipgloss/lipstick :)

4. If you could have ANY designer bag, which one would you choose?
Louis Vuitton *simples*

5. What is your favourite shop/brand for clothes?
New look :)

6. Do you have any goals for 2014?
 Complete a make up artist course and work on a beauty counter

7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Erm... Make up wise it has to be MAC make up store I can't control myself in there and online if you can see my basket on here you would all be ashamed of me *oops*

8. You have to pick one .. Lipstick or Mascara?
Lipstick 

9. What is you favourite make up brand?
ATM its between MAC and Sleek 

10. Where have you travelled? 
I have never been aboard like EVER!!

11. Who would you most like to meet dead or alive and why?
Cheryl Cole just because she is my idol and knows her stuff. Plus she is the most beautiful women *FACT*




My 11 nominees are -

anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.com

perksofbeingamy.blogspot.com

rebeccaroseetc.blogspot.com

hannahsbeautysweet.blogspot.com

beautybliss67.blogspot.com

skinsweet.blogspot.com

slslw.blogspot.com

letsstrikeapose.blogspot.com

aaamylouxo.blogspot.com

hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

rebeccacoco.blogspot.com





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me - you didn't include questions for us bloggers though! I'd love to answer your questipns so get back to me soon :-)
    xx

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries :) I would like you answer the same questions as I did above :) I know not orginal but I had very limited time in posting this post xx

    ReplyDelete