Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGERS :)

Can you believe that is 2014 already!! How quickly did last year go?!?


Okay,I know I am a TAD late to everyone else on the new year part but I have been busy with work and well planning what to write. Its only a little post today basically I was reading some * I  can't remember what magazine or another bloggers blog* but I came across a fabulous idea and it is just what intend to do.
Basically 2012 and 2013 had been pretty crappy years for me and I can honestly say I can't remember any good things that actually did happen to me *goldfish memory* so whilst everyone was sharing their amazing memories of 2013 I had zero.... nothing!! So the idea was to get a little pot and when ever something good happens like a day really enjoyed with friends, trips I may take, something really funny happens etc...etc I will write it down and place it in the little pot :) Then come the end of the year when everyone is posting about 2014 and telling friends all their lovely memories I can open the pot and read all the amazing and happy time I too have had :D *such a good idea*.

I am SOOOOOO determined to make 2014 10 TIMES better than the years before hand and my gosh I will do whatever it takes to make this happen.

Okay so that is enough from me tonight :) Just thought I would share my amazing little find

4 comments:

  1. awee what a sweet idea, may have to pinch that one-I've always loved the idea of creating a little memory jar.
    I hope you've had a wonderful start to 2014,
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do it sweetie :) You'll have al your wonderful memories and make the end of the year more special.
      Aww thank you hope you have to x
      All the best xx

      Delete
  2. 2013 and 2012 were horrible years for me, so I'm with you in making 2014 the greatest ever! Happy New Year! :) New follower!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sucky years in the past yes 2014 woooo :)
      Hope you have an amazing year sweetie x
      All the best
      xx

      Delete