Thursday 25 September 2014

New Piercings

For months possibly years I have wanted some new piercings. I knew what I wanted and where but I never had the bottle to go and get them done. But FINALLY I got brave *with the help of my friend Abbie* and only went and got them done.

So my first one I got was my Tragus. Looks more painful than it actually is. Now I have it done I think to myself.. Why on god's earth was I so nervous about getting it done!?!
I had a little bit of trouble with this one not I was doing anything wrong but because I suffer with spots and arthritis *due to infections in my joints and blood* my body can't handle fighting of the current infection I was suffering with as well as trying to heal my Tragus so instead my infection just went to my piercing aswell *The Joy* *Doctor advice* But once my infection went then my ear healed magically!



Then came my 2nd new piercing. Rook. I got even braver with this bad boy as well I went by myself and it is meant to be the most painful one you can get. This is also the one that people tend to avoid because of the pain it is meant to cause. I didn't really feel much pain nor did is bleed half as much as my Tragus. Until, later on that evening when it started throbbing and then started bleeding *My ears clearly have delayed reactions* That was eventful and I did panic. But, now its fine and pain free no infections not fully healed as this has only been 2 weeks but its a lot better than the first one.

Then yesterday whilst I was waiting for a friend I got ANOTHER piercing so bad I know but it was just a little simple one this time as I don't think my little ears could take another odd/painful one. So I just got my 2nd holes done. I have always wanted them done so it was the perfect opportunity.




                     Funny as I used to be addicted to Tattoo's and now its piercings. 
6 Tattoos and 4 Piercings aint bad for a wimp like me is it?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment