Sunday 14 December 2014

A look into my perfume/body mist collection

Hey Guys :) 
Today I thought I would let you have a little look into what I am wearing PERFUME wise people Perfume!!
I love reading what people are loving and loathing and seeing what I think might just suit me and well these 4 little beauties are my go too and I will be wearing more and more over the Christmas peroid :) 

1. Zoella beauty range- Blissful Mistful 
Love the name and love the scent. It is not a perfume as such more of a body mist but smell last long and is sweet and girlie which is right up my street. 
Superdrug £8

2. Endless Love- Victoria Secret 
This smell is so lovely and fresh a perfect day scent and perfect for this time of the year when you all cold a smell of this will warm your heart.
Victoria Secret £13 

3. Alien- Thierry Mugler 
Do I even need to comment on this one everyone seems to adore it and I have so many comments when I where it. I can't even describe what it smells like just LOVE it.
Fragrance Direct-£35

4. Gucci Rush
Sweet, intoxicating and long lasting. It is just one of them perfumes that once you smell it you either automatically know what it is or want to run to the shop and buy some for yourself. 
??- £52 roughly 


No comments:

Post a Comment