Monday 2 March 2015

Blogging/Vloggin

Hello blogging friends....

I thought today I would share my plans on the whole vlogging. This scares me SOOOOO freakinnn much but I want to do it so much. I am doing this for myself and not really anyway. I am turning 25 soon... Oh gosh I have just realised it is March now so it is next month *sickface* anyway.. I have quite a few things exciting that is going on this year and I thought I would get the camera out and film all the funny and amazing times I am going to have with my family and friends. I mean the videos won't be great, especially the first couple as I am a newbie and getting a camera out is not for everyone but I am going to give it a bloodly good try. 
Basically I want to remember the year I turn 25 I mean I have done a good job getting this far in life, Quarter of a century of over * woop woop* an achievement right there.

I am going to make it a monthly thing so at the end of the month I will mash up all the good, bad and funny moments and make one long *might be short* video. 

Wish me luck as I feel like I need it and let me know if you'll be interested in seeing the videos as I don't know what I am going to do with them yet. I might just put them on my blog or shall I put them on youtube *scary* 






1 comment:

  1. wow Vlogging sounds daunting but fun! I know you can do it, goodluck on that! I'm interested to watch your video. Btw I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://micahmaristela.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html?m=1

    Micah xx

    ReplyDelete