Wednesday 11 March 2015

Cocktail Masterclass Fun+ Selfie Stick+7 Girls = Carnage

Evening....

Today I am writing a little fun post about my weekend. I had such a awesome day on Saturday, I say weekend but I only have a one day weekend as I am rather unfortunate that I work Sundays EVERY WEEK.
I don't really go out any more, I used to think it was because I never could afford it but I can its just I don't like the town I live in and well lets just say I had some 'Friend Issues' 
Off topic.... Saturday was friend from works 23rd Birthday and Emily * I know your reading this now* planned a little do for her. In fact it was a Cocktail master class :) Based in Central London (which by the way I LOVE) is a small out of the way building called Revolution. I had never heard of it before but many people we know had and highly recommend it.
I am quite a shy person it is one of the reasons I started blogging and vlogging to build up my confidence so even though these guys are all my friends making a cocktail in front of them all made me nervous its the weirdest and strangest feeling ever and I don't know how to stop it or control it. 
Anyway of topic... I made a Peachy Cheeks cocktail which was so yummy, tasted a bit like a Peach sorbet. I would most certainly having that one again, if only I remembered the ingredients and how to mix it all together *DAMN IT* 
Here are a few pictures, the sensible pictures from the evening :) 
 I do like me some Chocolate Brownie 
 This picture sums the 3 of us I think... Me, Emily and Georgia 
 Selfie Stick Group Photo :)
Me and Georgia 


Whilst out drinking with these beauts I filmed a few little bits and pieces for the first month's vlog but it will be put into my April one :) It is the worlds weirdest and scariest thing ever as people look at you funny and just don't understand why you have a camera pointing at yourself and why your talking to it :/  My friends were understanding I think this night but it helped that everyone was a little bit drunk. 
So to my friends reading this I hope you understand what I am doing and why I am doing. I hope you all don't mind it is a laugh at the end of the day. Also encourage me to do it more as I get bloodly nervous whacking the camera out on my own.

Thanks for reading guys 
XOXO




2 comments:

  1. Really cute photos! And well done for vlogging, I'm too scared to! xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete