Sunday 1 March 2015

Real Techniques Make Up Brushes

This post has been a long time coming as I have used the Real Techniques brushes for a while but its not since I purchased some new brushes *Limited edition* set that I really thought how much I LOVE them and how I probably wouldn't change to just any other set. I use them on a daily basis *which I am sure many of you guys do as well* I have a few of them, not every single one *at the moment anyway* I do need to invest in the complete set. There really is a brush for each part of your face. Just what all us girls needs right?!


Brushes I have an use on a daily basis:
1. Powder Brush.
 The one brush that actually lives in my bag and goes wherever I go. Perfect for a quick powder freshen up. Stop that shiny face.
2. Expect face brush.
Perfect for everyone and so nice putting on your foundation. If you wear foundation this is one for your make up kit.
3. Miracle complexion sponge. Perfect for contouring and the tips can be used to cover them imperfections.
Nic's Picks limited edition kit:
1. Duo fibre face brush
2.Cheek brush 
3. Angled shadow brush 
4. Base shadow brush
5. Eye liner brush 

I seriously recommend everyone and anyone to use these brushes *the whole range* whether you are just starting using make up and trying to find the brushes for you to the make up artist out there. They are soft of the skin, beautifully designed each brush has a different colour handle for the part of the face it is used for. You'll never be confused if you are a newbie.

Purple= Eyes 
Pink= Cheeks and Contouring 
Gold/Orange= Foundation, Concealer 

They are a reasonable price and even better if you buy on line www.realtechniques.com then if you were to go into a shop. Starting from £3.90 to £6.50 these are for the single products. There are some sets on the site which again would work out a bit cheaper than if you bought individually and these are £11.70 and they contain 4/5 brushes.

Most recently the real techniques girls have realised a new line of brushes that are slightly on the more expensive side and I would say more for the make up artist of the world. They are stunning brushes and I would LOVE to have a collection of them but at the same time I would never use them as they are just to beautiful to ruin with make up *yes I know that is what they are meant for* but still. This range is called the Bold Metals Collection. I would highly recommend if you love make up and brushes head over to the site and just have a little admire at them. *GAAAAH* BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hold you enjoyed this post. I enjoyed writing about this I really thought I lost all motivation in blogging but buying my new brushes made me want to blog them.

Hope you all enjoyed this post
XOXO




4 comments:

  1. I love this beauty blender! I use it alll the time, need to repurchase another one just in case anything happens to it! x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of the eye brushes, and I have a foundation brush but I want some of the ones for blusher/contouring! They are so good. Great review :)

    Becca xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! I also followed you! Im really excited to see more of your posts soon! xx

    http://mylifesprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Real techniques brushes! They are great and so affordable x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete