Sunday 20 October 2013

Capital Fm and Yarmouth


Hello Everyone....I'm Back :) 

I have had a nice refreshing week of no work and spending the whole weekend with my best one in yarmouth (LOVE THAT PLACE) 

Okay so this week I haven't bought hardly anything as I have kind of avoided the town, when you work there gets bloodily boring *yawn* so I may have a products I loving next weekend or I may make it a monthly thing :) 
I caught up on the work I have missed in college and even done an extra class on Thursday *dedication* and got graded a C which I guess its not so bad but tomorrow is the big one assesment number one *scared face* Wish me luck guys.

Oooo exciting news I got invited to work for Capital FM on Friday HOW AMAZIIIIINNNGGGG!! Working radio is what I have studied for and is my DREAM job so haven't this little bit of experience is well super duper exciting and to top it off as I am helping out I get to go to the Capital Radio Ball on November 28th OHHH MYY GODDD!!! mingling with the stars and everything when I recieved my email I thought I may of had a heart attack :D :D

So lets talk weekends... I went to Yarmouth with my best friend just the two off us a proper little girls weekend away. We go to Seashore Haven and have been since we we're 16....8 years on and still going I do love it as its nice a refreshing the sceneary and arcades (damn you minion machines) and the clubhouse always has some entertainment going on which is always a good laugh.
So yeah we shopped, played in the arcades * I got a bit angry as I just was not winning a Minion :( * had a onsie night whilst watching X factor and a film oh and stuffing our faces with food :)
Including a trip to an american diner and having the BIGGEST cheese burger of my life was nice but my god I do not know how I ate it!


 Night One :) 


Thanks Chloe for a lovely weekend and Matt for letting me steal her away for the weekend hehe 
Chow for now xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment