Friday 11 October 2013

Walking On The Dark Sideeee

Hey guys :)

So my first point of the week is well I took the big step and well I got rid of the blonde hair, that't right folks I dyed it brown proof is just below. :D

 
I have had it brown before and black *handovereyesmoment* but it was a short live thing and well no one I know now in my life (minus family) has seen me with brown hair so I was a little shocked when well NO ONE noticed that one day I was blonde and the next I was brown... Erm hello people I have different hair haha I don't mind though its quite funny seeing peoples faces when they finally do click.
It wont be forever as I don't think it suits me and my personality as its dark and I'm quite a bright and bubbly person I think Christmas time Ill be back blonde but its nice taking a walk on the dark side :)

I have a weeks holiday from my both my jobs next week and boy can it not come sooner as I have figured out I havent had a holiday since my birthday in April which is 6 MONTHS, every holiday I had with one I went and worked at the other. So this one is my last till the new year and I have decided to relax and not worry about anything with either.
WOOOOOOOOO!!!

I went back to college this week because well I feel a bit of a failure and if I do this maybe I will actually feel a bit better and achieve more in my life... I had so many dreams and goals when I was in school and college and it just seems to have faded into a memory this past year and I am kinda loosing myself and them dreams :( its kinda sad. Maybe this will help me see that light..... I know I am doing my Make Up Artist course and I am super excited but is that another profession I will gain but never actually get into, can I really carry on living this way in this little bubble. **There's Got To Be More To Life**

Okay enough of the deep stuff 
Ill post again tomorrow on my favs of the week and what I bought :) 

So for now 
Good bye beautiful people :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment