Saturday 5 October 2013

Buys of the week *oops*

This week I have spent sooooo much of my wages on make up eyelashes and clothes that I am literally living on nothing for the net 3 weeks but it was all worth it okay so my buys of the last week and half...

New Trainers... Yep I am running well attempting to anyway, fingers crossed it will be all worth it in the end *hint hint* 
They are super cute I LOVE the colour and sooooo comfortable which is a MUST when I am running with all the Arthritis in the toes *boring* 
From uber comfortable ones to OMG I think I may break my ankles ones, these are my faves I love them so sparkly.....
They are off Ebay and from a company called Essex Galm cost me £19.99 what a little bargin I say everyone go check them out :) 

Hair I am having a hair crises at the moment as mine just seems dull and lifeless with my natural roots making a massive comeback *ergh* and seems a lifetime ago I had pink hair *cryingface* so I have to choose between these two... please help a girl out and pick!!
Nivea is my favourite brand of skin care products my room is literally full of them as I have super sensitive skin and these bad boys are the only ones that works wonders and not make my face red and blotchy result :) The primer is the best for when applying make up and I have found my make up lasting longer when I have applied this before hand.
Primer Boots: £3.50 or £4.40
Moisturizer 2.50 from Superdrug 

Eyelashes 
I love wearing eyelashes as they competley change the way you look.
Yes I am from Essex but this is the only thing I LOVE and use on a daily basis *FYI*  
Eyelure have the best selection for my little eyes my favourite are 101 and 107 I mainly use 101 for the day time look and then when I am off out I wear 107 for the more galm look. 
I also wear them as I have a weird habit of pulling my lashes out and having massive gaps in them and it looks odd but it is some thing I do in my sleep :( 
Boots £3.50 
Asda £4.00 
Make up :)
I have brought here two Maybealine eyeshadow creams which are £5 pounds each from superdrug which I do highly recommend. They are called 85 light in purple and 05 Eternal Gold.
My little eyebrow kit which I do Love a good eyebrow this is just Fab for just that which again is £5 from superdrug 
and my favourite purchase is the 14 hour lipstick from mayabeline like seriously it actually stays on ALL day I got in a pretty pink colour as it suits me the best its called on and on pink and it was £7 from boots 


Lastly I bought a few bath bombs from Lush as well over the last couple of weeks I have two favourites there which are 
I have bought them in every colour they come in but this post has turned into a massive post *oopsy* but yep they smell lovely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! 

They are about £3 pound each from Lush which can get online now *boomyeah* *startsdancing*

Okay so I have decided I'll do the clothes post in the week as this got a bit erm loooong haha hope you have enjoyed reading what I am buying and giving you all some ideas if have any questions email or tweet me 

Email: chelsi-louise21@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter: LilMissChelsiii

Thanks guys till the next time 
xoxoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment