Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Tree, Christmas Do and Geordie Shore

Helloooo everyone and welcome back to my not so boring blog any more haha well I am going to try.
I love writing and I love having a blog but I haven’t really been inspired or even done anything remotely exciting to blog about.




But I thought I would start with my little Christmas tree that is in my bedroom its cute, small and pink. I love it and this year I have decorated with silver decs and tinsel with little white snowflakes which are just adorable LOVE THEM. I have little Tinkerbell candy canes as I used to be called a little fairy as I am small and blonde *the good old school days* plus she is a fiesty little character just like me *Never judge a book by its cover* Lastly I have a named tree dec which my best friend got me a couple of years ago its just adorable.

Next up this weekend I had one of my works Christmas do which was a bundle of laughs which is normally the case when we all get together. LOVE my present from my secret santa *even though I know who it was*

Im not allowed to drink due to my medication but in all fairness I don't like drinking anymore I've been there done that got them t-shirts *ALOT* oh it was fun and every one was in the Christmas Spirit FINALLY!!


Finally a picture of all 7 of us *This is such a rare occasion* 

This is my outfit of the evening. I mainly brought it for the colour.. Red=Christmasey and not that you can see in the picture but it sparkles in some lights its lovely and super comfortable. I did my make up *which took me an hour* using the help of youtuber and blogger Tanya Burr make up classes and I used the Perrie Edwards one along with the hair style made known by Perrie. I love this make up/ hair look and was rather impressed on how turned out *YAAAAY ME*
Primark £15.00 
Tights New Look *I think* £5.00

Lastly today whilst I was working I came across some commotion outside in the centre and wondered out and noticed that Charlotte and James from Geordie Shore outside signing their 2014 calenders they had a good turn out but I have never seen the show and only know Charlotte from CBB which I must admit she was funny. But next week is Tom Pearce and Dan Osbourne from TOWIE which is much more my taste *Haha* 
But here's a picture I got of them :) Oh and Charlotte has one loud laugh she is a funny girl!

 xoxoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment