Sunday 29 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013


Afternoon everyone,Hope everyone has had a AMAZING Christmas I know I did :) I truely truely LOVE this holiday.
Christmas Eve was super cute in my household we did lots of baking Christmas Cupcakes, Christmas Cake and Mince Pies I have pictures of the cupcakes and mince pies but my dad decided to eat the WHOLE cake in one sitting :0 and before I could take a picture. Yes *FAT GIT* Then we spent the evening walking around our local areas just admiring the lovely Christmas lights that everyone has... It was lovely and then came home had a nice hot chocolate and me and my little watched Google and tracked santa's every move until I fell asleep. May I point out I fell asleep on my laptop in the weirdest postion I never saw when Santa came to the UK * damn it* Next Year I will that's for sure!!!!

Okay so the main point of this blog what I actually got :) This FABULOUS lot I got from my Parents with some little bits from my friends and my boss at work :) 

 This BEAUTIFUL lot was found in my stocking minus the money pot as that was a little something from my older sister :)
 Lastly I thought after all the hours I worked and the crappy year I seem to have has I would treat myself so yesss I bought these beauty's for myself * You Have To Treat Yourself At Christmas :) 

I had the most lovely christmas with my family and they do truely mean the world to me not just at Christmas. Thank to all my friends and family for my presents I love each and everyone of them and a Thanks to everyone that wished me a Merry Christmas I am one happy girl <£

Love to all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment