Monday 2 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


*I am sorry I have slightly neglected my Blog lately... I have had so much going on and working my little butt off hardly get time to sit and write I am sorry and I wont let it happen again :)*

Hey guys ITS DECEMBER!!!!!! 
How friggin exciting is that I LOVE this month it is my favourite month of the year and well Christmas is my favourite time of year EVER and the older I get worse. Can you image what I will be like when I have my own place and my own kids eeeeeeks. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. So I thought I would post this on all the exciting things I have coming up and what I am doing as well I was going to start my youtube channel with the whole vlogmas but my Iphone broke on me and havent got a video camera *sad face* so I wont be starting that till next year now *bigger sad face*  so yeah christmas….. I have a works christmas do for one of my jobs this coming weekend which I am super duper excited about Ill blog it and take lots of pictures for the weekend post :) then I have winter wonderland with my girlies next week which is my favourite place to visit at Christmas yay yay yay then dress shopping for my other works Christmas do which again excited for its a lot bigger place and alot more people work there so its gunna be crazzzzzzy. Then I have little trips here there and everywhere all in the spirt of Christmas… so yeah so excited!!

Ooo and also I have the best Christmas jumper ever which is hand my mumsie made for me which I Love again I am soooooo excited to wear it yayayayayay but that can be another post another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment