Monday 11 August 2014

A few of my favourite things..... July/August



Hey Hey Hey...

So my favourites from the last couple of weeks. Mainly all beauty but I have thrown a few others in there. Now normally these kind of post are on YouTube but I thought whilst I am not on there (yet) I thought I would do a little favourites post on here :D :D Hope you like!


1. Okay so my first thing well actually is two things its my new make up bag for on the go and my IPhone case. Now two different things together I hear you say... Yes because they MATCH its super amazing and I literally got SO SO SO excited and not only do they match, they are both Minnie Mouse *Favourite Disney Character*.

Believe it or not they were both from Primark and bother were £2.50 * excited dance* 


2. I am a newbie to make up brushes well the Real Techniques brushes I have used many of brushes before but it was only in the past couple of weeks I have picked up these brushes. I picked up the powder brush and the expert face brush. I LOVE them they are a cute little design and are possibly the softest brushes that I have ever used... oooo pretty brushes :) :)  I would highly recommend them to any one, so much I think I may have to go out and buy the rest of them. 



3.  Eyelashes. Now I used to be OBSESSED with wearing them like every day that is not the case these days. I only where them when I am going out or date nights * look at me making out I date* #awkwarddater any whom..... I just LOVE LOVE LOVE eyelure 101. They are prefect and natural looking and make you look like you have hardly made an effort even though you bloodly well have :) For a little more glamorous look I try the 107 which again are amazing but 101 is definate one for me.

Theses are from Boots at £4.75 each 


4. Its a TV show and yes it's THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES. I am OBSESSED with the show and have been since around May time. How I never watched it for the past 6 years that it has been on is beyond me. I watched season 1-4 in 2 months and missed season 5 when it was on TV and have moping around for the last month and a bit because I have missed it BUT I have found season 5 online 3 days ago and already on episode 10. OH MY GOSH its just the best thing ever. This season I have changed from #TeamStefan to #TeamDamon and NOW I am a little confused as I think I am #TeamStefan again oh but Klaus and Enzo damn it stop it TVD  stop making me change my mind. I am fickle I know I am but oh well..... GO WATCH IT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY!!! Its a must see TV show.

vampire-diaries.jpg (360×270)

Byeeeeeeee
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment