Thursday 21 August 2014

My First Festival and How To Survive

So as you may know if you follow me on twitter I went to my first Festival this previous weekend. I have wanted to try the whole festival scene FOREVER but never got the opportunity really to go. More importantly I have wanted to go to V Festival for about 5 years now and I can now finally say I HAVE BEEN and it was truly the BEST day ever. I never went for the weekend as me and camping in a field with thousands of smelly and drunk people does not appeal to me at all plus the people I really wanted to see were on the Saturday so that is when we went.

Who I saw:
* Fuse ODG
*All Saints
*Pixie Lott
*Kaiser Chiefs 
*Bastile 
*Example
*Ed Sheeran
*Justin Timberlake 

The weather was not bad at all no rain but bloodly col in the evening! 
I can't explain how different a festival is to a normal concert but the atmosphere is just amazing so so so many people, Like I never knew that many people went these shows. It's just unreal. But AMAZING.


Kelli, Max, Me and Abbie *We have arrived* 
Ed Sheeran and Kasier Chiefs 

Me and the Abster 

V Festival Selfie, It was a must lets be honest :)

My advice:
**Unless it is garanted to be boiling where warmish clothes I wore a playsuit and was FREEEEEEZING my little butt off come the evening as the temperture dropped *stupid British weather*.

**Drink plenty of water as much as you can as all that singing and dancing can really drain you.
I didn't hardly drink as I didn't like the loo's and the next day I felt ill and a massive headache where I was so de-hydrated :( Not a good idea my friends.

**Don't be scare of the nasty porter loo's * V's were actually pretty good* 

** Live for the moment... How many of you rather take pictures and videos more than watching, listening, dancing and singing along in the present. Don't do it just enjoy the day and the friends you are with days like that don't happen often enough.

** Take snacks with you, food prices are ridiculous so try and stick to one meal that is expensive and pack some snacks that you can eat though the day. 

Byeeeeee
xoxo

P.S
I would not have had an AMAZING day if it wasn't for the lovely people I went with. So I thank them as it was bloodly awesome and I wouldn't want to share this experience with any one else..... Also I maaaaay have borrowed some of Kelli's pictures are they are much better quality SORRY Kel haha 

Love To All
XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment