Wednesday 13 August 2014

Happy Thinking, Happy Living



Good Morning/Good Evening 


Lately I have been thinking of advice and trying my best to help people see the world in a better way sharing my personal experiences and the what I have learnt in my 24 years of living and I thought I would start by writing this... Things that make me happy and a little advice on what I have used to make me a happier and positive person that I am today.


In order to make my self happy in the morning I put on the radio *Capital Fm* click on google and find some nice positive quotes of the day pictures :) Here's mine for today on this sunny Saturday morning. Its simple and to the point as well its true.

daily-positive-quotes.jpg (530×354)

I know first hand how hard it is to not think positive and to have bad days but I got over them and now I am going to try an help you out there. If I help one person then this post was done for a good reason :) 

Okay so I have found when you are talking to someone friends or family try and talk about happy and positive stuff example Love, Strength, Happiness, Health and Forgiveness. If you talk like you mean it as well it will give your brain like happy adrenaline and you start thinking more and more this way.

Talking to friends. I am a big believer in a problem shared is a problem halved. I don't mean tell people everything and anything but your closest and bestest friends are there for you just like you are there for them. If they are a friend they will help you out with what you need or just offer some advice that you long to here.

Laugh LOADS. It is a natural way of loosen tension and can make some one else happier and brighter just by seeing you life or even if you are laughing at yourself * in a good way*  I love this one and personally if I am not surrounded by my friends or loved ones and on my own I click on YouTube, there is some pretty funny videos on there.

Everything in your mind that is negaitive and happened in the past LEAVE THEM THERE they are in the past for a reason and that is where they should stay. Your missing out on the now if you are thinking about the way back then.

Try doing things that scare you. You may having meaning to join that dance class or talk to that guy just go and do it. It will give you such a rush and yeah you may be nervous but nerves are what make us who we are. But doing it you may change you mind and think that little more positive as you have achieved something you thought you could only dream.

Make a little list of all the things that make you happy then when you are feeling sad look at the list and then you may remember something you have forgetten and may even lift your mood.


Things that make me HAPPY...

*Disney Films/Songs

*My friends (The greatest people in my life) 
* Being my the seaside
* Compliments that you never expect ( That't not me being big headed) 
* Taking Photographs 
*Sunflowers 
*Long cuddles 
*Pinballs (Moaom sweets) #addicted 
*Running or being on my bike taking in some really pretty views 

No comments:

Post a Comment