Sunday 28 December 2014

Memory Box ♥

This time of year when everyone is full of Christmas joy we all start thinking about the new year that follows shortly afterwards. With many of us all saying ' oh thank god this year is over, lets hope next year is a better one' now if your thinking to yourself *nah I never say that* YOUR LYING! At least one time in your life you have said this or even thought in the back of your mind and not shared it with anyone, but you had thought it.
Well I was one of these people along with the whole 'new year, new me' as cringe as it may seem but anyone at the end of 2013 I thought to myself all the good things that did happen in the year ans I know i forgot so many good days with friends or family due to them being at the beginning of the year. So, I bought a little see-through pot, decorated it a little ( which my friends little girl picked off) and this year when ever something good happened to birthdays to concerts to home days with my best friend I wrote them all down and put them in the pot. Not reading them all year for me to open now that 2014 is almost over.

So these my beautiful blogging friends are my best memories from 2014.

♥ Coffee Mornings with Kelli and Abbie talking books and TVD
♥Booking The Vamps tickets 
♥Getting Louis Smith autograph * and totally fan girling*
♥Buying myself a kindle 
♥Going to the Zoo for the first time EVER with Lou and Bella
♥ Going to Brighton university for a tour and it was amazing 
♥Finally getting a contract at LZ
♥Completing my first draft of my uni statement
♥ Spending the whole day with Chloe, Paige and Kylah-Rose. Watching Frozen, taking goofy pictures, baked cakes and ate Pizza
♥Weekend in Lincoln with Chloe, Kita and Chrissy 
♥Seeing McBusted at the O2 
♥LZ christmas do with the best and funniest night I have had out in a looooong time
♥ V Festival 2014 seeing: All saints, Fuse ODG, Pixie Lott, Kaiser Cheifs, Ed Sheeran, Bastille, Example and Justin Timberlake
♥Chrissy's welcome back night out with all my old school pals. The whole gang back together again.
♥Seeing The Saturdays at Wembley 
♥Christmas meal with Chloe, Chrissy and Kita 
♥Winning a McBusted competition and getting a piority code for the next tour 
♥Danny's leaving do with the LZ crew Pizza Hut and Krispy Kreme 31.8.14
♥ The funniest and longest trip to Lakeside. Breaking down, endless traffic and selfies in the car
♥Girls weekend with Chloe and Paige in Yarmouth+ hottest weekend of the year 
♥Seeing Wicked the musical for my birthday AMAZING!!
♥Ben's Summer BBQ 26.7.14
♥Finally getting my Tragus piercing 
♥Birmingham McBusted tour.. Upgraded to OMFG Zone BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!
♥ Scott's leaving do with LZ. Funniest night with everyone 24.5.14
♥Spending the day at Brighton Pier, rides, doughnuts, big wheel and sea life centre. 
♥ Abbie's 21st birthday... Singing Frozen at the top of our lungs in Spoons 
♥Seeing the Oxford Street christmas lights
♥Getting my 2nd holes pierced
♥Fireworks with my family, including me setting one off upside down *oops*
♥Winter Wonderland with Kelli, Vicky and Alex 
♥Troy's leaving meal with the LZ lot 19.7.14
♥Shopping in Newbury and the Forever Jackson show 26.9.14
♥Running my 1st Mile people *this never happens*
♥Getting 4th row tickets for McBusted 2015
♥Getting One Direction tickets for 2015


Well I guess I better clear out the jar now and make room for all the new memories 2015 has in store for me. Lets hope it's bigger and better than 2014. 

See you later 2014 you have been challenging I must admit but you have provided me some good memories and made me a much stronger person than I was in 2013.

Byeeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment