Monday 29 December 2014

Pretty Make Up Things

I am more than certain here that every girl loves a bit of make up. Not to impress boys which I am pretty sure that't what they think *stupid boys* or to cover up imperfections which again is not the case in most cases. It is to help has feel better and makes us the person we want to be boost of confidence as such.
I am one of these people I love make up! Trying new looks and new products, seeing what works well with my skin tone and what does not so much. We have all had beauty no no's looking back on them pictures and saying "What on earth was I thinking".
This year 2014 I have learnt a lot about how to apply certain products and even what make up brush is for what product. This I learnt from the world of YouTube. It has been a life saver on many occasion through out the year one example was my Christmas Do make up *Thanks Tanya Burr* and I am sure I will carry on right into the new year and I will still be experimenting.

So the main reason for this post is my newest little collection of make and possibly my favourites to do to. I mainly use and will use these for them special occasion's that might crop up in the coming months as I don't wear a lot of make up on a day to day basis. 

**Please excuse the bad quality of my camera. Had to use my Iphone as my camera has decided to not want to turn on**


So when I am going for a nice night out and I want to get all glammed up this is my go to make up kit.
♥Minnie Mouse (Obviously) Make Up case *which matches my IPhone case*
♥Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
♥Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette 
♥YSL pink lipstick
♥Mac eye shadow palette

I know there seems to be a lot of eye shadow's in this picture but I can NEVER make up my mind on which to use and its always a little battle in my head on which to go for. They are equally beautiful and have such different colours. I have set my palette up and will continue to buy shadows that I wont have in my Naked 2 palette.

Hope you have liked the little insight in my night time glam make up kit.

Thanks for reading 



No comments:

Post a Comment