Tuesday 6 January 2015

Lipstick and Lip Crayons

I simply LOVE wearing lipstick. It changes the look of your make up if your wearing any or a little. They are a statement to be made when wearing. I have actually only recently found a LOVE of them if I am honest. Before to me it was always a bit of effort in maintaining it throughout the day, or I I didn't like getting my mirror out in public and re applying thinking someone was always watching and talking about you wearing lipstick. So I just generally avoided it. 
But now I simply can't not wear it. The only time I don't is probably won't is when I am working or at the Gym.
I have have a few different colours and shades of them colours but I know what suits me and what works well with my skin tone and hair colour *plays a massive role in which shade to choose from*.
The only colour I don't really have is Red. Yes I know it will come to a shock to many as I am told having a Red lipstick is a must have in every girls make up case. But my problem is I just haven't found one that suits me. So for me the hunt must continue. 
Anyway, below are my favourites, my must have on a daily and nightly basis. 





Left to right
 YSL- Rouge Pur Couture ( one of my new favourites)
MAC-Girl about the town 
Rimmel lip crayon-I want candy
Bourjois colour boost-Plum russian
Sleek-Smother 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what bright colours! I haven't got the confidence to wear anything overly noticeable on my lips, I just don't think lipstick suits me!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my page :)

    http://country-bumpkin93.blogspot.co.uk/
    Tasmin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of girl about town! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete