Thursday 29 January 2015

Mini Nail Polish Calendar

I'm a girl that LOVES to paint her nails. I would paint them daily if I could. But I don't! I do kind of paint them depending on my mood. So if you ever want to know what mood I am in just take a look at my nails ha.
So at Christmas I was rather lucky that I was given a Mini nail polish calendar. Its super cute and adorable, behide every day is a cute little quote that makes you feel all girlie example: Behide door number 12 is 'A smile is a best make up a girl can wear'.
Since Christmas I have tried 2 of the colours out and both have been amazing. I have been wearing them for 3/4 days without them getting disgustingly chipped and nasty looking. Any nail polish that can last long and have beautiful colours is always going to be a winner.
Now it is a calendar I know and I think the idea was meant to be open on day by day but this is me we are talking about and well I may of kind of opened all the doors all at once *oopsy* 
So the calendar you get:
17 Nail colours 
4 Nail Pearls
2 Glitter Polishes and 
1 Sequin
at the top of the calendar is also a funnel 





As well as loving the polishes I love the box it came it the colours and the design. It is just simply beautiful. 

***Watch out girls I opened the sequin pot and it went EVERYWHERE. Red and Green sequins all over my floor *MAGICAL* and a big old mess!


Hope you like my new little collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment