Friday 2 January 2015

Hello and welcome 2015


149874-Hello-2015.jpg (500×500)

Happy new year to all :)


Can you believe that it is 2015, 2014 just flew by for me but I am glad it is over and done with as there is just something new and refreshing about a new year. New year a new chapter in my life. Blank canvas just waiting to be written all over and boy do I have plans to do that.
2014 has taught me a lot about myself. Taught me that I am stronger than I thought I was mentally at least. Suffering such heart ache and not thinking you are going to get over it, or carry on with life just as it was before being the main and turning point for me. But it has made me a new and different person. Yes same old ditzy but bubbly Chelsea is still here but she is more determined and focused on the positive and the brighter side of life. That life is for living and doing things out of your comfort zone. Which this time last year I was scared to do.
I have learnt that I am my own person and that I can do things alone. I work well with myself *even more now that I have stopped putting negative thoughts in my head and putting myself down*
I have learnt that you have to learn to love yourself before others can love you.

I am so excited for this year as I generally woke up feeling different. Like, there was something in the air. I know something big is going to happen in my life this year at at this present time I have no idea what *all about the surprises me* I know many of you reading this will be 'oh thats so clinche' but I have never ever in my 24 years of living have I woke up in a new year and felt like this. Its a gut feeling and 9/10 times my gut is always write * not just because its hungry*.

Okay so a few little new new years resolutions 
1. Drink 2 litres of water a day 
2. Excercise more ( I work in a sports centre I should be better at this)
3. Join that dance class I have been DYING to start 
4. Eat healthy 
5. Learn to swim ( again work in a sports centre WITH A POOL) 
6. Go on holiday.  I deserve a break its been 24 years
** Also MUST go to Disneyland Paris**
7. Go away in the UK for the weekend by myself *Challenge* 
8. Worry less what people think, give more compliments to people
9. Be happy 
10. Laugh uncontrollable a hell of a lot more. There is so much going on in this world and there needs to be more laughter.
11.Learn the hula-hoop
12. Be brave and start YouTube 
13. Blog more *happy place*



Well that pretty much sums up 2015 and a little insight into 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment