Sunday 22 February 2015

TVD Tag


cropped-the_vampire_diaries_season_6-wide-hq.png (970×425)


I have recently found this on the wonderful world of YouTube and seen as I am not officially on there *I have made a channel though #SCARY* I thought I would bring it to my blog for now until the time is right.
I LOVE TVD it is one of my favourite TV shows around at the moment and I am so annoyed with myself for not watching it until last year. I did watch a couple of episode's when it first aired but I never stuck with it as I thought it was boring and I was a big Twilight fan. The Cullen family were the only vampire family for me. Silly Chelsea!!!

Here goes:

1. How did you discover the show? 
I knew about it from when it started just was a big old Twilght fan and never wanted to replace it. But a friend of mine would talk about it from time to time and I was like maybe one day I'll watch it. Got Netflix and the first thing I watched was season 1-4 on there in like a month!!! I was obsessed!

2. Favourite character?
DAMON!!!! oh and I do love Klaus. The nice Klaus that would help everyone one out *cute* 

3. If you were a Vampire would you drink human blood or animal?
4. Team Stefan or Team Damon?

5. What's your favourite supernatural power?
I would pick either mind compulsion or the healing factor. Both would be greaaaaat :)


6. If you were a character which one would you be?

Elena.. She may have bad luck around death but... she was with Stefan and now with Damon and she has such loyal friends in Caroline and Bonnie. That group is tight. Plus major hair envy.

7. Have you read the book series?
Nope! I had the books for years but I was just not interested. The show is just AMAZING itself I don't need the books.

8. Who is your crush on the show?
DAMON!!!!!!

9. What is your initial thought on the show and what changed your mind?
The first episode I watched all the years ago I was a bit like meeeeh, its just another wannabe Vampire programme that is probably going to be crap. But after hearing about it so much I thought I would sit and watch a couple and see what the hype is. Now... Now... I am addicted to it. Hook, line and sinker. 


10. Who was your favourite villain? 
Klaus. His just brilliant :D

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I love TVD!! The Originals is great too! x

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best show EVER! I watched the first season of The Originals just can't seem to get myself to watch the second atm :/ xx

      Delete