Saturday 28 September 2013

Sad Time For Chelsea-Lou



So I haven't had the best time for a while but I never thought I would be hurt so much by a former best friend... actually what was I thinking all my EX best friends have either hurt me or betrayed me in some way! Why do I trust people and why do I let people in my life is the question. But that is me I am a happy person that I do let people into my life and then let them walk over me because I am TOO nice. Probably why this has happened again to poor little me.... but with everything else going on in my life I cant just stick on some eyelashes put on the lipgloss and keep on smiling because it makes me sad and I hate feeling sad and lately I have been over thinking everything and anything in my mind.
But, I need to stop right now! As of today I am NOT letting people get to me any more, I aint no push over. I have actually cleared everyone's number out from my mobile well the ones that have no relevant in my life anymore, cleared out everyone from my Facebook and then deactived again just for a little while and closed my Instagram for a little while. Dont panic guys I am still on twitter @LilMissChelsiii :) 

Few things I am going to be doing over the next couple of weeks:
1. Get my self a new look... Change my hair a bit maybe get some chopped off oh the choices.
2. Watch less television... I should not be watching half as much as I do and I havent watched this much in well months (since I was ill)
3. Say 'Yes' more often.. Stop making excuses Chelsea Louise Doe!!!!
4. Be more active... Gym at least 2 a week and a class or two. Maybe find that dance class!
5. Change the friends... I have had enough with all the fakeness in my life and I do not deserve it I need positive and supportive people around me not ones that as soon as my back is turnt it is well and truely stabbed!

So yeah these are my thoughts of the week so far and the tips I am liertally going to be living by from now on

Happy Happy Chelsea :) 

So apart from all the upsetting and crying a little this week I have had a pretty boring a dull week I have worked :) and went to 4 yes 4 fitness classes by Thursday evening I was well and truely happy to pass out. I did body attack twice and LBT twice. Other than that I have finally finished the book the girls at work gave me to read and my gosh I loved it why can't guys be like the guys in these books these days everyone would be happy and loving all the time aye. I am definatley into my reading atm :)
Hopefully have a more exciting week for you this time next week but for now chow for now :) 

Chelsea 
xoxox

Oooo I forgot to mention the AMAZZZZZZING lipstick I got this week and the funky eyeshadows I have bought but I will post and picture etc all in the week I am sure I mean it is Pay weekend after all uh-oh
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment