Saturday 21 February 2015

Marc Jacobs Pink Sorbet



Can we all just take a moment and just admire the bottle and packaging.. I mean seriously this has to be my favourite one yet and I haven't even had the chance to smell it. I have loved all the Daisy range since they have first started but this one just tops for me as pink and purple are my two favourite colours *Yes, typical girl I know* and the package is just so plain and simple but yet some BEAUTIFUL. This fragrance is set to be limited edition and not available in many shops, manly on line and is released on 4th March 2015.
Description from the website 
Top Notes –Pink Grapefruit, Pear, Passion Fruit

Heart Notes – Wisteria, Jasmine Petals, Muguet.

Base Notes –Violet Wood, Cedarwood, Sheer Musks.

As far as I am aware it is online only but I am sure that will soon change. You can Pre-order this from The Fragrance Shop now.

o.31067.jpg (450×500)
Daisy So Fresh Sorbet 75ml is priced at £51.50
Marc-Jacobs-Daisy-Sorbet-.jpg (403×402)
Daisy Sorbet 50ml is priced at £51.50 





Doesn't it just sounds amazing. I will 100% be buying this... But not until after my birthday as I have been put on a spending/shopping ban until then. Buy family and friends *DAMN IT*  Oh well until then I will just admire the beauty of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment