Sunday 8 February 2015

Things I like to do on Valentines day

Hey all :) Hope you all are having a lovely weekend. I am very lucky this weekend as I have the whole one off  I normally work every Sunday so it has been super nice to not have to get up and go to work.

I have a new layout and new font. Thought it was time I gave it a little jazz up. Now I have hit 100 followers. I am so grateful that people like my blog and take the time to read and follow. I never put the follow button on here before the new year as I am quite shy and some of the post I have posted I never wanted people judge me. But I am now happy that I did. Truly made my day waking up and seeing I got to 100.


SOOOOO......

Valentines day in a total 6 days. I am not a great lover of the day as I believe if you love some one you should show that love for 365 days a year not just one day of the year. But fair play to all the guys and girls that have an amazing day/night ;) 

But for all us singletons well its just like any other day really, just with it being shoved in our faces more than normal PDA=VOM!!


minnie-mouse-happy-valentines-day.gif (268×293)

Things I like to do on Valentines 
1. Buy some chocolate or sweets of my choice *no sharing* 
2. Find my favourite film
3. Make a yummy hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows maybe even sprinkles ;)
4. Order a BIG FAT Pizza * This year for me it be a healthy home made one * 
5. Yankee Candles on, Fairy Lights on 
6. Onesie on 

Lastly, get all snug in bed or on the sofa and just enjoy the film with my own company. What better way to spend Valentines day then with some one that you should love YOURSELF!

This week post are going to be all based on Valentines and Love. I thought I might as well join in the theme and have some fun with it on my little space on the internet.

Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment