Sunday 1 February 2015

50 facts about meeeeee

Hey guys!
HAPPY FEBRUARY we made it through January which most people say is the most depressing month of the year but we have made it to February woooo!!

Okay so today I thought I would the 50 facts about me post. Get to know me better and all that jazz.


1. Snow is my favourite weather. Fresh, untouched snow.

2. I paint my nails depending on my mood.

3. I LOVE Disney. Minnie Mouse is my favourite Disney character

4. I am a natural Blonde

5. Tomato ketchup and Raspberries are the most vile things in the world to me.


6. I went and auditioned for the role of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter in 2006.






7. I auditioned for X Factor in 2010 but I walked out of the room.

8. In school I was in the schools choir for all 5 years and in the Steel Band for 2 years.

9. I am obsessed with American Horror Story, Vampire Dairies and Pretty Little Liars

10. Chocolate biscuits and a cup of tea are my biggest weakness 



11. I REALLY want to travel and the places I REALLY want to go to are: New York, Santorini, Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Ireland

12. James Bourne from McBusted and Louis Smith Olympian both follow me on Twitter

13. Pizza is my Favourite takeaway

14. I went to my first concert at 21 which was The Saturdays

15. I work in a Sports Centre 







16. I think people most used emoji's say alot about them 


17. I have 6 tattoos and 4 piercings 

18. I have met One Direction. Oh yes back in 2010 when they were on X factor and not half as massive as they are now.


19. I cried at McBusted opening act on their tour

20. I went to my first festival last year in 2014 which was V and it was AMAZING!!

21. Little bit addicted to buying Yankee Candles 

22. I watch more YouTube then I do T.V

23. I am rather shy at first to the point I can be quite and bashful, until I know you and you know me then its a whole different story.

24. The Great Gatsby is my favourite book

25. I have never broken a bone in my body. Which if you know me you may think that's an achievement.

26. I suffer with Arthritis JOY!!

27. I have a BTEC in Media and a Hairdressing qualification 




28. When I am ill I watch Labyrinth OVER AND OVER again. 

29. I am the biggest kid ever at Christmas. Its my favourite holiday and is really the best and most wonderful time of the year.

30. I have really fallen in love with Brighton so much so I only applied for University there.

31. I have never been aboard LIKE EVER!!! 









32. When I was little I used to play Sonia- Never stop me from loving you all the time. My mum tells me I had it on record so techincally it was my first song I ever owned. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmFD8_0q9U

33. I dream of going to Disneyland Paris. I think I might actually cry with happiness.

34. People really think I look like Abbie from Eastenders. I don't personally see it :/
Abi_Branning.jpg (240×240)

35. I have a bad habit of pulling my eyelashes out when I am nervous or stressed. That is the only reason I will ever where false lashes

36. I LOVE guys with accents *SWOON* Oh and blue eyes *Bigger SWOON*

37. At the age of 24 I am finally learning to cook. I must say my Chilli Con Carne was LUSH *not blowing my own trumpet there at all*

38. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters 

39. I am allergic to tomato's and nuts

40. When I like a song I will play it on a loop. Literally I will play it over and over ATM its Ellie Goulding love me like you do.

41. Ellie Goulding and Taylor swift are my FAVOURITE singers 

42. In 2011 I was maid of honor for a friend of mine I have known since college. But 2 weeks after the wedding we had a big old fall out and haven't spoken to one another since. I laugh as I am in all her wedding pictures and will be forever. 

43. I was born on 04/04/1990 making me 24 years old.

44. I have had 8 different jobs. Each one is different from the last. Clothes, Newsagent, Cinema, Waitress, Admin assistant, DIY store, Linens and a sportscentre.

45. My 'late' best friend named my blog Little Miss Disney. It was also the last thing he ever said to me :'(

46. Through school, college and work places I have been nicknamed Little Miss Sunshine 

47. I once fell UP an escalator in Tammy Girl. It didn't hurt and I didn't even noticed that you could actually see my bone.

48. I LOVE to take pictures. I love making memories.

49. I can't drive. My driving lessons were so bad I went into a fence and nearly hit some one. My driving instructor didn't even want to teach me anymore.

50. When I was 20 I chopped my uber long hair into a bob. It was the biggest mistake ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment