Monday 23 September 2013

Lack Of Sleep and New Passions

Heey all you beautiful people that take the time to read my little old blog :) 

I have had 3 days off work which like I have said before NEVER happens the joys of retail :) so I thought it was time to get my butt into gear and back into that gym and that is what I have been doing working out hard so I'm sweaty *I know too much information* and ache so much in the morning espically after the classes MAN them classes can be intense but I always come out smiling as I know I have done good *happy dance* I am day 3 today and tomorrow I am going back to work and going to a class straight afterwards Uh-Oh haha. My aim is to look the best i can poss be at Christmas with all the Christmas parties and new year eve *Which I have NEVER been out on NYE* 
So yeah I will keep you all updated on that if I survive it all Wednesday is my only day off this week in the classes!!

Also last night I was tossing and turning all night as my mind went into over drive in thinking about everything possible *including how hunger my stomach was* in the day time I occupy my mind but as soon as I try and sleep its like the on switch is turnt on and everything just appears so bloodily annoying. So mainly on my mind is what I want to do with my life I mean I never really try and think of the future as you should live for the now but I don't know what has changed my mind but its all I have been thinking about at the moment. Like I look at all my friends happy and settling down an yes I do want that to happen for me but I do want to do things with my little old life first starting with a career. I may have mentioned that i studied Media for 3 years and I LOVE it and it will always be something I want to do but I do need something for now and something I have a real passion for and then when I was talking to my mumzie earlier today it hit me that I LOVE make up why don't I find a course, train up and be freelance make up artist. PERFECT RIGHT!!! Its a brilliant idea and I literally have spent the WHOLE day researching into courses, what kind of freelance artist I want to be, where the best places to train and even have spoken to someone the big wide web about how they started etc. It's been amazing.
My next thought was what kind of make up and I have decided that as MANY of my friends are getting married as they have just got engaged I could train to do both Bridal and fashion/media make up I am soooooo excited.
I have found a course in london for a week * Emma if you are reading this I will be doing it on a weeks holiday dont panic hehe* it is proper intense and loooong days but once I finished and completed it will be qualified just like that just need to get some clients and experience then I can be *Sings at the top of my voice ON MY WAY* 
So yeah that is a weight off my mind and maybe just maybe I can sleep tonight... I mean I have nearly gone 48 hours with what 2 hours sleep and I am still buzzzzzing and hyper, I really do need to clam down and maybe stop rambling on here ooopsy haha :P no I am not haha.

I also quit my English class tonight as it as boooooooring. Anyone that knows me knows I cant sit still, cant stop talking and I am creative and practical not sit in slience and write billions and billions of words on a paper * okay maybe billions was a bit OTT just thousands* and yes I know I want to be in media but I want to be a TV presenter or Radio Presenter ;) and before anyone says it I do have a face for radio *Jokes so old now guys* 

Oh gosh I really have rambled tonight SORRY!! 

Night everyone 
xoxoxoxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment