Wednesday 18 September 2013

Make Up and Beauty :)

So I have some new products this week which if I must say so myself are AWESOME and definatley recommend.
Lately I have kind of changed my make up products I used to be a BIG collection 2000 fan but Rimmel has slowly taken over producing so many new and better product.

So, the first one I am loving is the Long Lasting Colour Rush which is for your lips I got the colours 100 Give me a cuddle and 220 Rumour has it, i'll post some pictures below. I love them they are easy to apply and smell lovely which is definatly a must when applying lipstick/gloss as you never know ;) they have a whole range of colours to choose from but for me this best suit my skin tone with my pale skin and blonde hair.
Super Drug £5.99 each


Up next is the new Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. Its like a liquid mousse type foundation which like the advert says ditch the cake, it literally doesn't feel like your wearing make up which is a bonus. I have the shade 010 Light Porcelain as I am very fair and I don't want to look like an Oompa Loompa (Not my kinda thing)
Super Drug £4.99 (Special offer)
My next product is another foundation which has been my favourite for a while and its smells lovely its the Rimmel Wake me up foundations its light on the skin and leaves me feeling quite fresh looking which is a winner in my eyes. I have this foundation is the shade 100 Ivory slightly darker but I use it less of this kind of foundation then I would others.
Super Drug £6.99
Last but not least is probably my favourite new find which is the Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser. I can be quite lazy once I get out of the bath/shower that I don't always moisturise but this is simple and quick and you literally have no excuse not to. Quickly spray on you body and you don't even have to rub it in as it all dries within seconds. Leaves a nice fresh smell as well so yeah NO MORE EXCUSES! 
Boots £4.99


Thanks for reading guys :) 
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment