Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happiness :)

Good Morning everyone
So my post about the arthritis, depression and aniexty has had a lot of views and a lot of people talking to me and just generally being so nice and caring, reading some comments made me cry like full on cry! So thank you so much :) I actually got some good news about that this week... All my bloods came back clear which is the first time in a year which means the infection that had caused me my arthritis has finally gone (1 Year Later) I mean I am stuck with it for life but it wont effect me unless I get Ill then I am at risk of it all coming back and suffering again. Plus no more hospital appointments until next April YAAAAAAY!! Super Duper happy right now! So back to my life I say.

So today I am going to write about happiness. I have always been happy, hyper and positive well minus the last year but I am back now. But it took a lot for me to get back to the way I was after everything so I thought I would write how and what made me change and be probably happier than I was before.
Okay so one thing I have learnt is ' Never be ashamed of who you are and what you like' Honestly don't worry about anyone around you that doesn't matter if it makes you happy then do it, wear it, own it!
Now I used to be a worrier of what people might be thinking.... thinking being a key word right there, you dont know what people are thinking/saying you might be thinking the negative but really in reality they don't even care or better might be saying something positive.
Girls if it makes you happy do it please don't shy away because of people around you.

Next if you think things are not going your way don't dwell on it. This will just make you more sad and unhappy things always get better you just have to think positive and get your butt out there changing things as nothing comes from sitting on you butt. Go chance your dreams, goals and ambitions no matter how wild and wacky they are, Even the small little things makes you change your way of thinking. Positive things happen to positive people :)

Last point is surround yourself with happy, positive people you don't need people that are always negative or bitchy around its just going to make you unhappy and no one needs that your friends are meant to be a support systsem make you feel better, bring out the best in you not the worst. 

Try and do something new and that scares you at least once a week build your confidence, make you want to go out and do more things, meet new people you never know what is around the that corner might be something that you have dreaming of your whole life.









No comments:

Post a Comment