Friday 20 September 2013

Embrace Yourself Girls

Hey Everyone :) 
Happy Friday... First off I am super excited this Friday as I have a weekend off work which NEVER happens YAAAY! 
Also its 96 days till Christmas, Yes people the countdown is on. 

Today I thought I would write about the importance of being yourself and let your own unique style and personality shine through. I must admit I used to try and follow the crowd to fit in with my friends but looking back on it now I wished I never bothered as that wasn't me not in the slightest ( I cringe at the pictures and the memories now) I feel like I had missed out on showing the world me. 

The second you let the real you shine through the more happy you become and the world around you seems a happier and better off place to be in.

I see so many girls these days copying one another and its so frustration as I just wanna sake them until knock some sense into them. Why are they all looking the same? Why are their personalities exactly the same? Why is it one does one thing the other is not far behide doing the EXACT same thing!!!! People will love/like you for you not the FAKE you. Being your own person is the best feeling ever knowing there is no one else out there like you so why are people still copying one another its just amazes me.

I wish I could go around all the schools and make all these young girls listen and tell them that being themselves will get them a lot further in life then being like their friends or anyone around them. 

I am the happiest I have ever been and that is because I am me, not living in anyone else's shadow! 

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment