Monday 18 November 2013

Chase The Dream

Hey everyone :)

So today I thinking about well what to do with my life and well what my dreams are still. I mean they have changed since I was in school and thinking about them now makes me think I had no clue what so ever back then.
I mean I still have the dream of owning my own little house and how I want that house to be, Have my own little family and all that jazz but I mean what I want to do. 
College actually got me thinking as I have mentioned before *I think* I am recently re taking my English GCSE I loved English back then and I thought I would jump right back into it but I haven't to me its a bit on the boring side but maybe that's where I have grown up and a different person now but I have left. I do not see the point in wasting people's time and my own on something I am not putting my whole into.
I started the course as I wanted to get my butt into the Media industy but now I have a whole new plan for my life something that is more me today and not me 2 years ago. Don't get me wrong I LOVE to work in the media *radio* but I don't think I will anymore but if I ever got the chance I would jump but for me now its my hair and beauty as I have a dream now and I am so excited to get it in to motion.... I will be a mobile make-up artist/ hairdresser *eventually* so means I need to get driving lessons again *watch out people* and I want to own my own shop maybe not beauty but maybe something fun and girlie maybe a clothes shop...

I know this is going to be a hard dream to chase but my god I will put my heart and soul into this to achieve it and I don't think its impossible anymore...

So my advice to people is make dreams and chase them and never give up because the second you give up that dream might of just been in touching distance and you left it..

You never know what is around the corner :D 

For Now Guys and Girls Byeeeee

Chelsea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment