Thursday 14 November 2013

TOWIE comes to Harlow

Hey everyone thought I would write a little post at well TOWIE.... who watched last night? Did everyone see this scene *Look Below*

panda-flashmob.jpg (618×369)

well it was filmed in my home town Harlow Essex Yaaaaay! Not every day you can say that hehe and it got even better as well the centre where it was all filmed is where I work *How Coooool*  I was ABSOULTLEY gutted that the ONE Friday I have off *I work almost EVERY Friday* this all went on... I was peeeeed off and it gets better/ worse..... Mario and Charlie dressed as pandas walked into my way and the girls that were working got pictures and was talking to them.. COME ON, NOT FAIR!!! 
Mario even planked our net desk wahhhhhh :( so even though it was cool that they filmed in our little town I was heartbroken that I missed all the drama.... :( 

Mario and Charlie posing for the girls :)
Panda Mario casually planking the net desk.... just your average Friday afternoon 


So yep thought I would write and inform you all about this 
hahaha 
Love to all xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment