Monday 18 November 2013

McBusted 2014

Hey everyone :) 

So I thought today I would share with you all my excitiment as well I have FINALLY got tickets to see my favourite bands.... which have foamed one super group. If you don't know who I am talking about yet well HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK the last week Haha.
Yep I am going to see McBusted :D with my good friends Natalie. I LOVED Busted when they were around like 10/11 years ago and was gutted when they split *thanks Charlie* but then Mcfly came around on the scene and made me happy again and or the 10 years they have been going I have always been a fan. So when they they foamed one super group I was literally full of excitment, my teenage years are being re lived... Best news ever!!

I have even choose to go to Mcbusted and miss One Direction on tour, I do prefer McBusted *everyone who knows me be shocked* 



Saturday 17th May 2014
I will blog and vlog my whole experience but its not for a while yet eeeeeks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment