Saturday 9 November 2013

New Buys and Favourite Song Of The Week




 So now that Halloween and Firework now are over and done with for another year I am proper in the mood for Christmas... well that's a lie I am ALWAYS in the mood for Christmas but now I can get excited and people NOT look at me funny as its 46 DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!
With this in mind I have been thinking off all the Christmas nights out, Christmas parties * which  have TWO this year* and of course NYE and what better way to start then trying out some new make up styles and preparing.
So I am really loving Perrie from little mix make up and I bought some pallette's and lipstick simular so I can ATTEMPT to do them on myself.... Perrie is pale *no fake tan* and also has blonde hair and blue eyes which is the same as me so I think I can pull it off *wish me luck*

So what perfect way that some sparkle eyeshadow :) I love the colours and I love that its all glitter and sparkles this is perfect for Christmas nights out.

Eyeshadow pallettes I got a purple and a black/grey one for the smokey but dramatic look perfect for re-creating some looks :) 

Purple Lipstick is my FAVE as well I am pale and blonde so it really shows up for me. This is part of the Little Mix Collection in Superdrug. 

After buying Christmas Presents I thought I would treat myself to some Christmas socks *How cute are these* and of course The Smurfs Christmas Carol prefect to watch when its all cold outside and you have your onesie on and the christmas socks all snugled on the sofa... I am soooo excited to watch this :) 

Last but not least my MINNIE MOUSE advent calendar :D Now I may be 23 but I would never give up on a chance to have an advent calendar I mean you can never be to old in my eyes LOVE LOVE LOVE Them... plus its the only time of year that you can have chocolate for breakfast and not get moaned at Hahahaha.


Okay so the song I have been listening to ALL week because I LOVE it is Little Mix Move.... It is by far their best song yet and I cant wait for the album.
Its catchy that you know all the words after a couple of listens and one you want to get up to dance to.
Def one I listen to when I am running on the treadmill Haha :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment