Sunday 3 November 2013

Halloween 2013


So this week was Halloweeen and I LOVE Halloween we all know this time of year is my favourite and this is just the start as have Firework night YAAAAY!!
So this year for Halloween we was allowed to dress up for work as they had a trick or treat trail for all the little kiddies in the town centre ( Tad Cute) Obviously I went as Minnie Mouse *it was meant to be a dead Minnie Mouse* was fun and entertaining I mus admit.
Then coming home to all the little trick or treaters some of the kids were TOO adorable in their little outfits I love seeing them all dressed up and then to top it off baked scary cupcakes and watched Halloween films I mean what better way to spend it aye :D :D

Also I craved my FIRST Pumpkin this year... which went wrong *due to a certain little brother of mine* but we turned into a drunk on sweeties pumpkin HaHa.





Next year I plan on having some kind of party I think hopefully I will be moved out and have more options but this year has been one of my favourite Halloween's x

Till Firework Night 
Byeeeeeee x





No comments:

Post a Comment