Saturday 9 November 2013

Happy Firework Night




Hey everyone so this week has been another fun filled week started off the weekend one Saturday by going out for a nice grown up drink with two of my friends was nice and calm not like the crazzzzy weekends I have been having lately *hand over eyes* then on Sunday was my my home town's firework display I went with one of my old friends that I have just recently got back in touch with *super happy we are back in contact*  So Nice :D 
We also met my other friend whilst up their and all together we had a laugh the 3 of us together again just like the college days. Me and Natalie went on some of the rides which were up there. Every year they have some kind of fun fair as well as the firework display.
Lets just say me and Nat both suffered come Monday morning as them rides were craaaazzzzy I still have the brusie on my elbow today.







Tuesday night which was actually Firework night me and my family let off some fireworks its kind of traditional now in our household no matter how old we all are nothing beats the feeling of being all together letting of some pretty fireworks. Oh and eating some good food ha.

I had a good week and it seems everything is getting better and happier not just because its 46 days till Christmas :) :) 

Bye for now guys xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment